Monday, July 11, 2011

"Random Musings..."

(Written 7/9/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

I recently got breasts. Not big ones, but they have potential. That's kinda nice considering I've never had any.

I guess it must be all that gardening I've been doing the last few years. People pooh-pooh the physical side of gardening, but the other day I spent two frickin' hours digging rocks out using a crowbar and a 6' digging iron. I also regularly drag around up to 200 lbs. of tools and soil amendments in my garden wagon.

Anywho... spotting my new breasts in the mirror gave me the same rush of manliness I felt when I first noticed my 10th chest hair at age 40.

Next year, maybe... biceps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owing to a lack of rain, I've recently had to water some or most of my plants several times. It takes 2-3 hours. There's a fine line between watering plants and just standing there looking like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I generally liked working, but I like retirement more. Retirement, however, has its downsides, like a lack of structure. Life would be perfect if there were such a thing as a high-paying, interesting job that I could work about five hours a week whenever I damn well felt like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Washington County recently discontinued its recycling program of having large dumpsters all over the place. I used to regularly take several large bags of bottles, cans, etc., to them. That always made my soul feel a bit better.

But it seems that I'm a fair weather recycler. There are still alternatives, but they're a hassle. I feel a bit ashamed and guilty now every time that I just dump the bags on the curb for pickup with the normal trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very tossed up in the air about the NFL mess. I'd really miss watching football in the fall, especially my Redskins. On the other hand, I hope those childish billionaire owners and millionaire players rot in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got almost 2" of rain the last couple of days, which really helped with my plants. I love rain! But it also makes the grass grow. I *hate* mowing. So, I hate rain!

I should switch to an Astroturf lawn... or maybe just all sand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If God granted me one wish, I'd be sorely tempted to wish for normal color vision. I detest being color blind (actually, just really REALLY pathetic). It's restricted me in so many ways over the years.

1. I can't give or follow directions "in color." You normal folks think nothing of "turn right at the end of the GREEN fence."

2. I have to rely on friends or the kindness of strangers to pick out new clothes. I minimize that by limiting my wardrobe in several ways. Hate that...

3. Some things look one color one day, but a different color another day. That's very frustrating.

4. My fav color is blue, not because I think it's pretty but because I see it very well. Unless it's a Tuesday, in which case I think it's purple. Ugghhh

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie insulting Mike

    """ BonniesbackUazz: you can take the trash out of dundalk but no matter where you oput it it is still TRASH """

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this supposed to be satire?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChristopherK2: Perky--I'll have to ask you to leave until I get reinforcements.
    ChristopherK2: Perky?
    Perkyonex2: yes
    ChristopherK2: See above...
    Perkyonex2: I do
    Perkyonex2: I'm not sure what that means
    ChristopherK2: Please leave.
    Perkyonex2: why?
    ChristopherK2: Because I asked politely.
    Perkyonex2: why do I have to leave
    ChristopherK2: I'll let you back in ASAP.

    Poor K2.... he felt threatened because his zombies weren't there to back him up.....sad..sad...sad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yawn why dont you write about coming out k2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. K2 doesn't come out. He's a bottom boy likes being slammed in the ass

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww poor perky you fat ugly cow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perky is probably the most foolish middle age woman I have ever run across. Doesn't she realize she is making herself look like a total fool? Is her self esteem that low that she doesn't care how she looks?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hammie has a lot of nerve saying she likes class sometimes when she was gunning for a married neil with four kids she didnt have class

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neil has four children?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.