Thursday, September 2, 2010

"What's the Logic?"

Written 9/2/10 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

A chat room can sometimes be a confusing place for a logical person, and I am one to the extreme. I often find myself scratching my head wondering what the heck a person was thinking when they said something. Years ago, I gave up trying for many of the obviously mentally/emotionally disturbed. They simply aren't capable of any logic that's understandable to a normal person.

I haven't given up yet on Zeeke and his Zombies because several of them I've known for many years and I *thought* they were normal. But a few recent incidents had me confused for a couple of days, until I figured out their logic... I think. In ascending order of my initial confusion...

Zeeke and Anti-Semitism: Yesterday Zeeke (easily the most bigoted person in the group) attacked Bonnie for a relatively mild anti-Semitic remark. He and the available Zombies attacked Bonnie mercilessly for an hour even though ResLend (I think Bonnie's remark was directed at him... not 100% sure) said he wasn't offended. Zeeke regularly makes ugly anti-Semitic remarks (such as his "jew mobile" line of insults). Simple hypocrisy? I think there's more to it.

Patti's "Don't Font at me" Order: According to Patti--near as I can tell--I'm not allowed to "font" at her, AND I can't even join in any discussion in which she's participating. My reaction to that load of hooey was a LOT more civil than what her, Zeeke, or any of the other Zombies would spew if, say, Bonnie made the same demand to them. As usual, Zeeke and the Zombies had a field day bashing me over my "sin."

Murkey Snaps at my " 'evening NotWithOut" greeting: I'm not sure which is considered the greater evil among the Zombies... merely greeting one of them, or participating in a discussion they happen to be involved in with non-Zombies. So reverse these two if you wish. Murkey took strong exception to my responses *several months ago*. (I had long since forgotten about the dust up.) I gather that she thinks that if she comes into the room, bashes it and everyone in it including me, I'm supposed to say, "Thank you, may I have another insult?" Well, let's just say my response was (and always will be) less than her ideal. She, Zeeke, and the other Zombies ranted for an hour or so, I think.

I don't even have to open my mouth: I've written about Brunette's tantrum before: She entered the room, accused me of making "horribly cruel" comments about her both in the room and on the blog. She, of course, would not detail her charges, and refused to cite her source. She, Zeeke, and the other Zombies had great fun with it, though.

I guess it would be easy to say their only logic is "We Hate Christopher." Or perhaps: "Christopher said something BAD about ONE of us, so let's ALL trash him." (classic gang reaction) Or, maybe even: "Christopher is a major threat to our cult, so..."

I think it's both more complicated and simpler than those. I believe their logic goes like this: "We've been discussing particle physics for 7 minutes [sorry, couldn't resist], so let's get back to what we love... disgusting verbal assaults. We've already done Bonnie for 8 hours today, so who else is available? Oh, lookie... Christopher is here. He won't respond to Zeeke or Beth, so who else hasn't attacked him yet? Hmmm... forget Brunette and Patti, too. Hmmm... where's Murkey? Didn't she get pissy with him ages ago, thinking he had something to do with her getting bolted by Beckie? (Or was it BOO?) Anywho... someone IM her and tell her to get in here and start insulting him. That should be good for an hour of FUN! She's not available??? Okay, let's just make up some shit!"

So, the logic is this: They don't have enough in common, nor enough depth or intellect (except for Beth), to have normal conversations with each other for more than a few minutes. After that, they are stuck with the one trait they all have in abundance: a love of drama in the form of viciously insulting other people.

Christopher

13 comments:

  1. I dunno Christopher. I have beene busy with life and happen to come back and take a peek at the blog and they're still doing the same shit....so really frickin sad. Oh, and can anyone tell me why they're so desperate for people to read their Bob blog they keep adding my name on there everytime?
    Gosh, I feel famous. Shame I have too much class to even go there. Oh well, desperate people do desperate things. And those loser AOL fungoids doing the same shit different day. Someone talked about, a bit back, about Zeeke walking right by him after saying he was going to lay him out, is rather hilarious to me. I could be standing next to any of these fuckin idiots and they wouldn't know me. Maybe you should remember that you literary rejects. Which brings me to this next sentence, so WHERE is this beloved Jim Rose. Haven't seen you with him or around him at all. So give it up. Go fuck yer fatboy buddy Robert Casey. Thats a disgusting thought but for you that would be a thrill.
    ughhhhhhh
    Uh a word of advice? I NEVER put "yours truly" when I sign something ya dumb fucks.
    Desperate people do desperate things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher is trashing a woman who is suffering from cancer. Real nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeeke will be in that room doing the same thing till the day he drops dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Christopher, my remark was not directed at Resland. The remark I made I felt was funny about my son, (God love him) as he says, he doesnt want to help me kill myself and, I do understand his thinking even though, sometimes it is irritating! I did not make it to offend Resland in anyway and if I thought that he would be offended by it, I would not have made it but, with all that Zeeke and Ronnie too, has said in here with their racist bullshit and Res has not acted as though he was offended by them then, I felt he would know that it was not directed at him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. << Christopher is trashing a woman who is suffering from cancer. Real nice >> Cowardly Zombie #WTFCares

    First, thanks for confirming yet again that your frequent claim in the chat room that "I never read blogs" is just another pathetic LIE.

    Second, if I suggested to Murkey that I give her a pass because of her medical problem, I'm fairly sure she'd justifiably throw a 5-minute, curse-filled rant at me. Ask her why that is. I don't explain normal human decency to people like you.

    And finally, does your comment mean that YOU will now stop attacking people (e.g., Sunnie, Bonnie) expressly because they have medical problems or making fun of their conditions? If so, hooray!

    And let's not limit this to just medical conditions. Will you now also stop trashing people because of their race, religion, alleged sexual orientation, etc.? If so, hooray again! Gee... hmm... then, maybe someday you'll become a nice, normal, mature adult? Then you could try actually signing off and go out and meet the three-dimensional people.

    But be careful with the 3D people. Your usual introduction of "Hi, I spend several hours a day in an AOL chat room insulting fags, jooooz, gimps, retards, and other losers" probably won't go over very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. << I could be standing next to any of these fuckin idiots and they wouldn't know me. >>

    Well, I couldn't. My pics have been widely distributed, blogged, etc. And I've met about 500 AOLers in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gurly fag how many of those 500 Aolers have liked you ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't pay Murkey much mind. From what I have been told she was a big trouble maker in the Delaware room. Surprising? Her and some firemen from delaware would cause nothing but problems in the delaware room. Close to what Zeek does in the maryland room. Nothing but a bunch of nobodies trying to appear important in a chat room. Disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  9. And Zeek doesn't read blogs does he? He is the biggest liar on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TheZeekShow:
    TheZeekShow: JESUS CHRIST.. OLE FAGGY WILL CLARIFY HIS POINT ON A BLOG ?
    11:18TheZeekShow: THAT OLD FUCKING FAG HAS LOST HIS MIND
    11:18TheZeekShow: BLOG.. WHAT A JOKE
    11:19

    MR PLOW 301 entered the room | 11:19
    TheZeekShow:
    TheZeekShow: THAT OLD MAN NEEDS TO LUBE A BLOG AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS
    11:19Xxyesmemike:
    Xxyesmemike: lmao
    11:19Xxyesmemike: thats funny
    11:20

    StephN1966 left the room | 11:20
    MR PLOW 301 left the room | 11:20
    TheZeekShow:
    TheZeekShow: EVERY SOCIALLY CRIPPLED FUCK IN THE WORLD NEEDS A BLOG TO CLARIFY AN OPINION

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFLMAO did Zeek forget he had a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeeke doesnt think his blog is a BLOG but, the address to it is a .BLOGspot.com! Zeeke thinks he is "speshul"! I guess maybe he feels that way because of the SPESHUL school bus he road to school when he was younger??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Billy is such a damn imbecile he probably forgot he had a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.