Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Straw Men and Bigotry"

(Written 10/6/10 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

Straw Men have been a popular tactic for many years, especially in law and politics. It's a simple approach: Misstate something that your opponent said--or just make up stuff--then attack that phoney statement.

Zeeke and the Zombies use a variant of it against ME. Because they are profound bigots, they lie and say that I am something that they can then attack with their ugly bigotry. So... ta da... I'm both Gay and Jewish.

Being as I'm neither, I don't care other than being generally offended. I suppose Zeeke and his Zombies are impressed with each other's puerile insults. But I suspect that our many normal, mature adults simply wonder why they're so homophobic and anti-Semitic.

Alas for them, there's no other plan. I'm a nice, romantic, intelligent, educated, mature adult who's engaged to a gorgeous, much younger woman. And they're pond scum. So, they'd be reduced to either calling me generic crap ("He's a butt head."), or saying crap that's easily pointed back at them (Them: "He's unpopular." Me: "Thank Jesus I'm not popular with the Zeeke Cult."), or calling me OLD, which is a two-edged sword (Me: "We have better insurance.").

Being pond scum is such a tough position from which to *try* to insult others...

Christopher

2 comments:

  1. People spend too much time finding other people to blame too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past and getting on with their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher, I know what you mean. For years now, Zeeke has been sitting in there calling my son queer, a gay cocksucker and, anything he could to (in his words) piss me off. My son is neither of these things. Why does he attack my son? Because there is nothing new he can use to attack me with. The is a very fine line between being pisse off and being hurt and, that line is even more narrow for me. I have told them all how this shit hurts me but, they dont care especially Zeeke.

    Years ago, I called him a narcissistic son of a bitch and, his retort was that he was not narcissistic that he was sadictic. I recently looked up the definition of sadictic and, it is totally Zeeke.

    As for Zeeke and the others being "straw men"? No, their brains and hearts are made of straw but, they are not men. They are insecure bullies that keep there balls in their mouths and, lick them constantly!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.