Saturday, February 5, 2011

"How to Incite Rants in the Chat Room"

(Written 2/1/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

Apparently it's fairly easy to incite a bunch of people in the chat room into ranting at you for quite awhile. Who knew?

As many of you probably know, we have a big problem with Campers in the room... as many as 25 at a time. It not only makes getting into the room difficult, but often reduces the amount of chat in the room to a minimum. I think Camping is rude, selfish, and grossly inconsiderate.

So, I've changed my usual greeting to, " 'evening Bots, Campers , and other Roomies..." When I used it last night, you would've thought I had kicked a puppy in front of everyone. Campers (mostly Zeeke and his Zombies) came out of their caves en masse for an attack. About half a dozen of them ranted at me for 15 minutes or so. Curiously, none of them defended camping. How's that old saying go, "If you can't defend the action, attack the person."

I've seen other simple sentences set off simultaneous rants by several people. They include:

"Hi." (by any newbie)

"Zeeke is (insert stupid, ugly, fat... yada yada)."

"How about that (Bob/Bonnie/Zeeke), huh?"

"(Zeeke/Bonnie/Bob/Rose) said the following disgusting thing 9/20 years ago!"

"Yo momma..."

"I fondly remember the good ol' days in here."

Please feel free to add your favs...

7 comments:

  1. I blame Zeek for this stupid fucking blog and the cocksucking people on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame Tom and Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No its more like the Road runner and Wylie Coyote

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean Thomas Butts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go into the room and watch a lot of this rant and yes Zeek can start stuff as well as Bonnie and a few others. But I have also seen where people like Christopher comes in and RedSky doesn't say a word to them and he starts instantly and it also happens to that the other side has done that also. I, myself am guilty of doing such things. Well done article Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. << Well done article Christopher. >>

    Thanks.

    I won't comment on the rest because your use of pronouns confused me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.