Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Smackdown: Bonnie vs. Zeeke"

(Written 3/8/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

Excitement has been peaking as the smackdown tonight between Zeeke and Bonnie has drawn near. Huge bets have been placed. The trash-talking is at fever pitch. The combatants have finished their training. The Ring Girls are prepped.

As fight time nears, let's take a few minutes to look back on the recent developments...

Negotiations

Initially it was thought that no one could pull this match off because of the obvious physical differences. (Because this article is fictional, I conveniently assumed that Bonnie's knees are fine.) Zeeke's 150-lb. weight advantage was thought to be way too much to overcome. But then someone (ahem...) came up with the idea of creative handicaps and compensations.

So, after much haggling, there are two offsets. First, Zeeke will be required to wear 5" Stripper Heels. And second, Bonnie can wield a steel shaft 5-iron. That brought the odds down to dead even.

And because they both have the lung capacity of the average 80-year-old, the bout was reduced to three 90-second rounds with two minutes between rounds. Oxygen will be readily available.

The Weigh-In

Although the weigh-in was the usual mishmash of posturing and trash talk, there were a couple of notable stats. Much to Zeeke's chagrin, the new stat of Body Mass Index (BMI) was added. Let's just say that too many mashed taters with butter gets you to "morbidly obese" in a flash.

Also, Bonnie was surprisingly trim, indicating that she had done some serious training.

The Forum

The parking lot at Remingtons night club was chosen even though it's Zeeke's "home." Bonnie agreed figuring it was more likely to lead to Zeeke being "piss drunk" for the fight.

The crowd began to form around the make-shift ring 30 minutes before the 9 p.m. start. Zeeke's side (all 7 of them) was clustered around his corner as were Bonnie's to hers. The other 150 spectators (50 AOLers who didn't give a crap who wins but were there for the FREE BEER, and 100 random Remingtons drunks) were scattered nearby.

Shortly before 9, Zeeke came wobbling out of the bar area, looking rather unsteady on the pink Stripper Heels but resplendent in jeans, sneaks, and a green muscle shirt. Bonnie wore no-nonsense shorts, tank top, and steel-toe worker boots.

The crowd was rather unruly, cursed loudly, and had repeatedly toasted random events for the prior 30 minutes.

Final Comments

Zeeke: "I'm gonna kick the @#$$% out of the God@#$^ Bi@#$&."

Bonnie: "I'm gonna shove this 5-Iron up his ass."

In the Ring

The fighters snarled a bit at each other, but they both forgot about the "stare down." So, the crowd booed because the stare down is often the best part of such fights.

The referee read the list of the rules: "There are no rules." The fighters returned to their corners.

Ring Girl #1 (Beth) sauntered around the ring in her spanking new cheerleader outfit. (Sorry about the spanking imagery. Oh wait... no, I'm not sorry. She could use a good one.)

Round #1

At the bell, Zeeke's strategy quickly became clear. He was planning on bull charging Bonnie and flattening her like a pancake.

But alas, Zeeke hadn't practiced at all in his Stripper Heels. (And possibly, they're not built for his kind of bulk.) So, with his second step, a heel gave way, throwing Zeeke off balance into a headfirst dive, then a roll ending up with him spread-eagled at Bonnie's feet. Well, la te da, she thought as she slammed a steel toe into his nads.

Zeeke spent the rest of the first round curled into a fetal ball crying for his momma. The Guys in the audience all had their legs tightly crossed with their hands covering their laps.

Bonnie circled Zeeke warily figuring he was probably just playing his "mind fuck" game. Trust me, he wasn't.

Round 1 Result: Bonnie the clear winner.

Round #2

Ring Girl #2 RedSkyBay was quite the sight in a lovely and skimpy minidress, but many were disappointed by her *still* keeping her face covered.

Zeeke came out of his corner slowly *this* time, wearing a heavy cod piece over his jeans but still jerking apprehensively every time Bonnie feinted in that direction.

They circled each other most of the round, with Bonnie twirling the 5-iron menacingly while derisively taunting Zeeke with, "Whatsamatter, Da Nuts hurting??? HAHAHAHA!" Zeeke, while still in obvious pain, was mostly trying to figure out to semi-walk on one Stripper Heel.

The crowd started booing at the inactivity about a minute into the round. Zeeke responded by knocking Bonnie down with a surprisingly well executed slide up side kick. But he was unable to take advantage before the bell rang to end the round.

Round 2 Result: Zeeke the clear winner.

Round #3

Eyore was a splendid vision as Ring Girl #3 in a stunning mix & match bikini off the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

The crowd was yelling a mix, too, of boos, catcalls, "More Beer!" and various Yo' Momma jokes.

Both fighters were very intense as the final round started, and clearly wanted not only to win the fight but to crush the other. Zeeke was moving better, but still clearly bothered by what appeared to be a sprained ankle. Bonnie was huffing and puffing a bit from waving the 5-iron around.

Zeeke started the action by ducking under the 5-iron and putting a furious block into Bonnie's left side knocking her into the ropes and onto the canvas. Zeeke celebrated by climbing the ropes and regaling his 7 fans with obligatory chest thumping. That caused a fair amount of wheezing, and he also failed to notice that Bonnie was faking it.

Bonnie jumped up and crushed the side of Zeeke's knee with a solid blow of the head of the 5-iron. He fell off of the ropes howling in pain. As Zeeke tried to stand up, Bonnie raked his face with her tough, sharpened fingernails. Being bloodied and bowed seemed to only make Zeeke madder.

Zeeke blindly reached out and happened to grab one of Bonnie's ankles. He yanked on it, flipping her backwards onto the canvas. Zeeke jumped on top of her and sat on her chest, pinning her arms with his knees. Thinking he could now pound Bonnie senseless, he reached way back to launch a devastating blow and then...

DING DING DING

Soooooo,who won???

22 comments:

  1. hahahahaha Beautiful Christopher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb here. Omg I loved the article Christopher.
    I could imagine the whole scene in my mind. You are such a creative writer. Keep it coming. You're the man!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher, this is one of my favorite articles so far that has been written. I agree with Deb, I could imagine the whole event in my mind as I read the article. What really made the article amusing, is that you were right on the mark with the details, which made it even more amusing. I enjoyed the article so much, I got laughing and lost track of time this morning which made me late for work. It was worth being late, an excellent article Christopher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. biggums is dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeeke will win. Cindy will come flying in the ring and sit on Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. << hahahahaha Beautiful Christopher!! >>

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. << Omg I loved the article Christopher... You are such a creative writer. Keep it coming. You're the man!!!!!!!!!!!! >> Deb

    Thanks Deb, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    I usually think of my creativity as derivative, rather than purely original. I think Bonnie suggested the general idea, then I ran with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. << Christopher, this is one of my favorite articles so far that has been written... I enjoyed the article so much, I got laughing and lost track of time this morning which made me late for work. It was worth being late, an excellent article Christopher! >> RedSky

    Oh, sorry about you being late for work, darling, but thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. << Zeeke will win. Cindy will come flying in the ring and sit on Bonnie. >>

    I thought about including a tag team aspect. But it would've greatly lengthened the article. Besides, I wanted the focus on just Zeeke and Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. << I could imagine the whole scene in my mind. >> Deb
    << I could imagine the whole event in my mind as I read the article. What really made the article amusing, is that you were right on the mark with the details, which made it even more amusing. >> Red Sky

    Many of the details and general scheme were worked out backwards after I first imagined the ending of a scene. In the opening scene of the fight, for example, I first thought of Zeeke wobbling in the Stripper Heels and, later, of Bonnie kicking him in Da Boys. How to link the two? It took me awhile to come up with the bull charge, tuck and roll, and Zeeke prostrate at Bonnie's feet.

    Another example was the entire third round. My first imagination was the stereotypical "Guy standing on the ropes exhorting the crowd." Everything else flowed to or from that.

    Oh, and one minor detail came from my real life... Bonnie with "tough, sharpened fingernails." My ex was fairly frail-looking (5'5", 115). She had constant hassles keeping her thin nails at "ladylike length." They kept getting torn and beat-up by the demands of life. She whined once about cutting them way down. It was then that I flashed on her using those razor-thin nails as a weapon in self-defense. I mentioned it to her, and suggested she keep them at about 1/4" beyond the fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BonniesbackUazz: I would blow or suck you for all the money in the world

    BonniesbackUazz: I would blow or suck you for all the money in the world

    BonniesbackUazz: I would blow or suck you for all the money in the world

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sucked. FIred k2 suck dick insteed

    ReplyDelete
  13. << This sucked. FIred k2 suck dick insteed >>

    I always appreciate comments from my barely literate fans.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PRANCER DRESSES IN HIS MOTHERS CLOTHES RED HEELS AND FISHNETS PRETTY PINK LIPSTICK

    ReplyDelete
  15. < PRANCER DRESSES IN HIS MOTHERS CLOTHES RED HEELS AND FISHNETS PRETTY PINK LIPSTICK >

    sounds like Christopher has those same thoughts about Zeeke.................



    IF that was the way it was posted on the room (which I doubt) I Definitely meant WOULDN'T,
    WOULD NOT, WOULD NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  16. << PRANCER DRESSES IN HIS MOTHERS CLOTHES RED HEELS AND FISHNETS PRETTY PINK LIPSTICK >>

    Analysis of Above Writer:

    IQ = 85
    Education = 3rd Grade
    Creative Writing Ability = None
    Typing Skills = Minimal
    Odds of Serious Psychological Issues re His Mother = 100%

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see the idiots are back here warbling away. Aren't these the "piss drunk" ones that talk smack about each other? These retarded asses can't spell, usually smell funny and spend countless hours on the net in chat rooms. Yeah Rosehoser we are talking about you. Fatty CinCin you too. Wideload Lynnzy who looks like a peroxide bottle slapped her in the head. I could go on for ages but I don't want you to fall outta yer chair of boredom.
    Nice to see the grown kindergardeners check your blog. Damn shame they never learned anything while in school.
    Oh well, we need ditch diggers too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. << Aren't these the "piss drunk" ones that talk smack about each other? >> Old Roomie

    When they're "piss drunk," it's hard to tell what they're saying or at whom it's directed.

    << Damn shame they never learned anything while in school. Oh well, we need ditch diggers too. >>

    You have the misguided zeal of a youngster, Old Roomie. Don't forget, these folks will someday be financing your Social Security, Medicare, etc. Scary thought, huh? Better you should also root for their success, at least financially.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know and that's what scares me. They vote and they walk among us. But they won't get near me, I can guarantee that. But yes my zeal can be misguided at times. I am opinionated about a lot of things ( as if you can't tell haha), but I am close to your age. I just call it as I see it and sometimes those freaks kill me with their bullshit. Wait, that's insulting all the freaks in the world....my bad...
    Touche on the article though. I love your writing and plan on doing some in the very near future. I do check yours everyday with a cup of coffee before starting my day. YOU are my morning cup of coffee.
    Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. << I know and that's what scares me. They vote and they walk among us. >> Old Roomie

    No problem... just tell them on voting day that the polling place was moved across town at the last minute. As to the walking part, the stiff legs makes them easy to spot.

    << I am opinionated about a lot of things ( as if you can't tell haha)... >>

    I was given a t-shirt at my last job as a Surprise Santa gift from some lamer. It reads, "I'm Not Opinionated. I'm Just Always Right."

    << I love your writing... I do check yours everyday with a cup of coffee before starting my day. YOU are my morning cup of coffee. >>

    Oh lordy, the pressure to produce...

    ReplyDelete
  21. LMAO...Christopher great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. << LMAO...Christopher great job!!! >> Sassy

    Thanks, dear! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.