Monday, March 21, 2011

"Stalker Alert for Cindy!!!"

(Written 3/19/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

In the midst of her rant about me last night, Cindy entered this:

Cindy32863: Susan Goehlernichols

My thought then was WTF is that??? I just finished Googling it, and it turns out to be some poor 33-year-old gal in Jacksonville, FL whose only connection to me is apparently to have the misfortune to show up on one or more of those "detective wannabe" sites when you do a search on ME and my family. Lordy...

Sooooooooo, Cindy, did you buy Veromi's "comprehensive stalker" $39.95 package, or just the cheapo 24-hour membership? Did you also get the $20 "nationwide criminal records" upgrade? Care to detail exactly how much you're spending on STALKING me?

If you'd like, I can save you some time and money. I can send you the workup I did a few years ago on my family history. Oh, wait... investigating my entire family tree for all of the known history of the world might cost you too much time and $$$. Hmmm...

How about some snapshots of my family members and everyone I've ever known in my entire life? That 2 GB of data should keep you busy, busy, busy for several months!

Have you yet found the site that shows my records about being a member of the bar, my law school, etc.? It only took me three minutes to find it, but it's a "legal insiders" site. So if you get into your third hour trying to find it, just me know and I'll save you some time there.

How about my history with my fraternity as a chapter, local, regional, and national officer? If you find anything there, please let me know. I couldn't find anything.

But please keep digging up that poop on me. I love STALKERS!

And I think we all know you'll come up with a "perfectly innocent" reason for entering that name into the room. Let me save you the trouble. Just go with this:

Cindy32863: I don't know what Christopher is talking about. That name was supposed to be for an IM and I "accidentally" put it into the room. I was letting a friend know the name of my second cousin's older sister's college roommate's boyfriend's cleaning lady.

27 comments:

  1. She learned how to stalk from the grandma of stalking Rosemary "Stretchedout" Hirst Blankenship. I guess she was a good student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame that a middLe Aged woman is this pathegic maybe someone shoulx confactmher sister nicolemso she can get the help she needs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me on this Cindy is thought of about as highly as Bonnie by most of the zombies. And i am a zombie

    ReplyDelete
  4. << And i am a zombie >>

    Funny, I thought that Rule #1 of the Zombie Code was that a Zombie can't admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. biggums is dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't it Cindy that looked up a guy who beat a woman in the room and had a restraining order against that woman and contacted him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be Boo who Cindy viciously stalked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess I should've mentioned other recent activities by Cindy that led me to conclude that's she stalking me.

    1. She recently re-posted to YouTube that video with the pic of me and my fiancee that she STOLE from my profile last year.

    2. In mid-rant the other day, she also posted data on the sale of my old house last year, including the names of the buyers.

    [Posting data about "innocents" only seems to bother her if its *her* innocents. If it's *my* innocent fiancee, the innocent buyers of my house, or some innocent gal in Florida... too frickin' bad.]

    3. She also recently began posting my full real name into the room. Granted, that's not exactly a state secret, but still...

    I guess I'll have to start checking out mysterious white vans that appear in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy belongs in Perkins State Mental Hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should file a restraining order against her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindy is the biggest liar the room has. She has spent years ranting to Bonnie about her out of wedlock child using "Bastard" constantly. Was pretty funny to find out her oldest daughter graduated from Parkville High School with Cindy's maiden name, Faircloth, instead of her married last name, Ulrich.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now why would someone post an Essex, MD phone number for? Should we guess who lives in the 21221 zip code?
    Nawww we already know who you are, shame your stalker can't leave you alone....

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cindy lives in essex figures

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah that fat fuck Cindy is all over the blogs with her IP address there. And she says she don't read the blogs. What a dumb ugly broad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cindy is one person I'd highly recommend slitting her wrists to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. << I think you should file a restraining order against her. >>

    (chuckle) Well, I'll keep an eye out for any mysterious white vans in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  17. << shame your stalker can't leave you alone... >>

    Hopefully she'll just rant a few more times, then move on to other targets of opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  18. << And she says she don't read the blogs. >>

    As do many others...

    I'm working on a new Top 10 list, "Explanations For NOT Reading the Blog." It should hit here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cindy how's your bastard daughter Katrina Faircloth ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cindy was in the room last night posting Brandon's address.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do these stupid fucks realize posting people's contact information even in a chat room can get them arrested charged and convicted of stalking?
    OMG Cindy dear keep it up you will make it easy to put in jail. Then maybe you will lose weight because they will make you get up off your ass and work, and you won't be able to get online.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So you think its okay to harass Cindy's daughter ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. << Cindy was in the room last night posting Brandon's address. >>

    Was that just before or just after claiming that posting personal information about "innocents" is a mortal sin?

    ReplyDelete
  24. << Cindy was in the room last night posting Brandon's address. >>

    Did she follow that up with "dismissing" someone? Or claim that the stress caused *by others* was affecting her and that she would be leaving the room FOREVER?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cindy is a nutcase and everyone knows it. Even Mike told me in confidence she is seriously whacked.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.