Sunday, September 9, 2012

Please don't procrastinate

Repression is never a good thing. It makes men go crazy in the head and spend all day scouring the internet for pictures and popping heads on them. Repression can lead to crazier things like scouring neighborhoods and "tearing up" pussy of strangers (or bungleholes since we're all suspicious that Rin and Bol prefer cock)Regardless, let's help heal the whackos with a "Sexual Healing" fund. If everyone will pitch in a dollar or two we'll soon have enough money to approach MVM with and get a recommended lady or transsexual of the night.
 
Please post how much you're willing to pitch in.
 
Oh, baby now let's get down tonight
Ooh baby, I'm hot just like an oven I need some lovin' And baby, I can't hold it much longer It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling I want sexual healing Sexual healing, oh baby Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind Sexual healing baby, is good for me Sexual healing is something that's good for me
Whenever blue teardrops are fallin' And my emotional stability is leaving me There is something I can do I can get on the telephone and call you up baby
And honey I know you'll be there to relieve me The love you give to me will free me If you don't know the thing you're dealing Ohh I can tell you, darling, that it's sexual healing
Get up, get up, get up, get up Let's make love tonight Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up 'Cos you do it right
Baby, I got sick this mornin' A sea was stormin' inside of me Baby, I think I'm capsizin' The waves are risin' and risin'
And when I get that feeling I want sexual healing Sexual healing is good for me Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us
Sexual healing, baby, it's good for me Sexual healing is something that's good for me Well, it's good for me and it's so good to me my baby, ohh
Come take control, just grab a hold Of my body and mind, soon we'll be making it, honey I'll be feeling fine, the way you heal me The way you thrill me, keep me comin' to you For you to sexually fulfill me
You're my medicine, open up and let me in Darling, you're so great, I can't wait for you to operate I can't wait for you to operate, baby I can't wait for you to operate
And baby, when I should be asleep at night I stay up and read And baby, baby, baby, I can't help but feel uptight For my passion needs
And when I get this feeling I want sexual healing When I get this feeling I want sexual healing
Baby, I can't stand it much longer It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get this feeling I need sexual healing Ohh, when I get this feeling I need sexual healing
I gotta have sexual healing, darling 'Cos I'm all alone And I need sexual healing, darling Till you come back home
Please don't procrastinate It's not good to masturbate

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

11 comments:

  1. I really think Billys whole issue is he wants cock but has a backward ass family who will disown him if he comes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always strive to be a team player. With that said, I hereby donate the sum of one dollar to the "sexual healing fund" for Billybob and Ronnette.

    :::Smiling:::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who the hell would want them? Even Mike is better looking than both of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billy has hpv and that is true

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know Beth has it. Shes had to have a couple leeps (pussy cleanup operations). Maybe thats why they are bitter. Id be mad at the world if i had shit on my junk but nlike MVM I have the intelligence to wrap my shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dump my water-logged cig butts into half-gallon plastic milk containers. I'd be glad to donate one for the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a 40-lb. bag of composted manure left over from planting. They could probably get $2 for it in Pennysaver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna recommend Monika. She looks the part of a crackhead whore as much as any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MVM would know this more than anyone around.

      Delete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.