Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Four LONG Days Without My Computer"


"Four LONG Days Without My Computer"
(Written 9/15/12 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier MDers blog)
 
Well, thank goodness THAT ordeal is over!
 
I recently had some serious computer problems due to a bunch of malware and crap.  (A certain SOMEONE will never EVER again be allowed on my computer!)  I tried everything I knew to fix it, and after a couple of days I gave up and called in my geek friend, Colleen.  We eventually just reformatted the hard drive and started from scratch.  I also upgraded to Windows 7 along the way, and most of my last two days has been spent adding back all of my old software and some new stuff.  I'll have to spend one more full day finishing that, and then tweaking stuff.
 
I was frankly surprised how little I missed AOL, but then I primarily use it only for some news, IMs, email, and to access the thousands of web sites I've saved over the years.  (BTW, AOL has a max of 2,500 fav places in case you didn't know.  LOL)
 
But I was also surprised at how reliant I've become on access to my computer in general.  Following are some of the things I missed most.
 
Word Processing
 
I was working on several important legal documents when the computer crashed.  Too bad!
 
Banking
 
I don't pay bills that way, but I do use the internet to check my accounts regularly, make transfers, etc.  That saves me many trips to the bank.
 
Excel
 
I maintain a LOT of Excel workbooks related to gardening, medical stuff, and much else.  Just one example... I planted about 30 perennials a few weeks ago, and track them thru a workbook.  I also need access to a local weather site as well as national ones to help me decide when and how much to water them.  So, I had to do it on the fly, which is NOT my style.
 
News
 
I read a lot of news sites every day, including CNN, The Washington Post, and the Huffington Post.  I didn't make up for that by watching CNN on the tv because they talk a LOT slower than I can read.  But I kept wondering such things as, did North Korea invade South Korea yesterday???
 
TMZ
 
Yes, I'm totally hooked on TMZ.  Again, I don't watch the tv version because it's just way too slow.  So I had to suffer thru Snooki withdrawal pains.  Ugghh...
 
But my computer is now much better, faster, smoother, and more reliable.
 
Oh... when I did finally get back onto AOL, I caught up on the blogs.  Zeeke's took about 30 seconds because it was just more of his obsession with pasting my face onto various homoerotic and homophobic images.  And Vomit's was, regardless of the article, nothing but homoerotic and homophobic rants about me.  So that took maybe two minutes to update. Same old, same old for both of them... Ugly had posted several new, interesting articles on his blog that I very much enjoyed reading.
 
I also couldn't help but notice that Zeeke is now claiming with "100% certainty" from recent "undeniable proof" that Mensa owns Ugly's blog.  Vomit's blog has also been swamped with add-on comments by various idiots.  I'm "100% certain" that Zeeke will make exactly the same claims in the near future about ME, or RedSky, or yada yada owning Ugly's blog.
 
Poor, poor Zeeke... no one, not even his Zombies, believes anything he says anymore.  That happens when you spend many years lying frequently, badly, and without any remorse.

49 comments:

  1. Welcome back Chris. I'm still laughing over:
    OMG..no SOSSes, BaltCity, Zeek or Bonnie! Peace is so under-rated!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy has no more victory. His gig is up.

      Delete
  2. His 100 percent proof is a picture that Mensa had on her facebook profile. It's laughable at best. He is widely claiming Ugly is Mensa since Ugly and Mensa took a vacation at the same time. The picture has some recent comment exchanges on it. He should have gotten Vomit to review the picture. It's from last year. All he's proved is he stalks Mensa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many people have they accused now?

      Delete
    2. Maybe if the Zombies were out doing good things like Mensa does they wouldn't have to spend their days bashing people to feel better about themself.

      Delete
    3. I wonder if Mensa knows about this?

      Delete
    4. << How many people have they accused now? >>

      Me, Redsky, Bonnie, the Man in the Moon, Popeye, Papa John, Snow White, Justin Bieber, and Octomom.

      Delete
    5. << I wonder if Mensa knows about this? >>

      I'm guessing her response would be, "Don't know. Don't care."

      Delete
    6. Im concerned hes got a young boys picture on his page being how he blogs Chris with little boy pics.

      Delete
    7. K2s getting a woody

      Delete
  3. Zeek is running out of childish ideas so he has to use anything he can to attack someone to look big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What victory? Giggles

      Delete
    2. << Zeek is running out of childish ideas >>

      He ran out of them months ago.

      Delete
  4. Hasnt Billy claimed Chris runs this blog for years?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. << Hasnt Billy claimed Chris runs this blog for years? >>

      Yep, along with Paris Hilton, Bryce Harper, The Lovely Pamela, Secretariat, and Fido the Wonder Dog.

      Delete
  5. Addon comments. They have to have something that will keep the comments at the all-time high of 40, even if they write them all. No one believes anything they write agreed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we should be thankful that the zombies are here and not shooting up movie theatres

      Delete
    2. Why is Billybob so bent out of shape of who Ugly might be? I mean isn't all this just mind fuck games and not supposed to be taken seriously? After all only 'tards take this seriously right?

      Could he, wait no way, right? Could he just be taking all this blogging stuff seriously? I mean he is spending hours upon hours trying to convince others of fraud and obsessively posting about who he thinks Ugly is. He's even posting links to a child's page.

      He wouldn't be taking this stuff seriously right?

      Delete
    3. << He wouldn't be taking this stuff seriously right? >>

      During my 16 years here, no one has taken AOL more seriously than Zeeke other than possibly Mensa during her time.

      Delete
    4. << Why is Billybob so bent out of shape of who Ugly might be? >>

      He's still pissed that he and I looked at the same publically-available information about Mr. and Mrs. Ugly, and only I figured out who they are.

      Delete
    5. Zeekes stupid. Took me no time once they gave their old screen name

      Delete
  6. Your gay mags didnt entertain you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is awesome to have the Marylanders room back. Zeeke is history. He will die an old bitter man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went into the room and chatted with Frosty, man he pays for that and he created it for all of us to get away from all of the crap from the old room. He said we all deserve a place to come and mingle. RIP ZEEKE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karma is a bitch. K2 is in a room with 31 chatters. Who's jealous now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. << K2 is in a room with 31 chatters. >>

      They included Batman, that guy in the Ford Truck commercials, Jennifer Aniston, the Cast of Saturday Night Live, President Obama's stunt double, the driver of the Popemobile, Amanda Bynes (with several layers of clothes... WTF?), and Clint Eastwood's Chair.

      Delete
  10. Everyone would leave if k2 camw

    ReplyDelete
  11. << Do you people work? >>

    No, I'm retired. Do you work???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Billy your full if shit Mensa isnt behind this blog. I happen to see her facebook and kellie is on the go more then anyone i know. She was not in any Austrslia and ive seen blogs posted when i know she is nowhere in a internet zone. Chris and Pam run this blog stupid fuck

    Signed the friend who never said she was ugly

    ReplyDelete
  13. NO ONE went to Australia YOU stupid fuck....geesh...more morons here than at the Special Olympics !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell that to Billy who's trying to say Ugly and Mensa have the same picture from Australia one on a blog one on facebook.

      Delete
  14. Someone told me I should read Billy's blog, so I did. I remember him saying in the old chat room how he was out working, making money and had no need for 12th grade when someone called him out about not graduating high school.
    It appears since he said that he has gone on to get his GED (which is a possibility) and attended some classes at a community college.
    The zinger is that he now claims he went on to the university. He fails to name the university of course, so I am thinking it must be the University of Stupid people for him to even think anyone in their right mind would believe that claim.
    Billy changes his stories so often, it brings to mind pathological liar syndrome. And to think Beth once said that Billy never lied.
    Is Billy so detached that he believes if he writes something, people will believe it? Lordy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy attended a university...ah hahahaha now that's some funny stuff.

      Delete
    2. << Billy changes his stories so often, it brings to mind pathological liar syndrome. And to think Beth once said that Billy never lied. >>

      I believe that Beth's story is that Zeeke had never lied directly to her. She thought that his frequent lies, etc., in the chat room were merely part of his "mindfuck game," and somehow that rationalized them for her.

      Delete
    3. << It appears since he said that he has gone on to get his GED (which is a possibility)... >>

      His story about high school used to be that he completed 12th grade class requirements during his 11th grade, and thus graduated "normally"... no GED was necessary.

      Delete
    4. << The zinger is that he now claims he went on to the university. He fails to name the university of course, so I am thinking it must be the University of Stupid people... >>

      Good one! << chuckle, chuckle >>

      Delete
    5. << Billy changes his stories so often, it brings to mind pathological liar syndrome. >>

      I gave up many years ago on trying to figure out *why* some people say and do the strange things here that they do. Since, I just classify them all as Idiots, and press on.

      Delete
    6. << Is Billy so detached that he believes if he writes something, people will believe it? Lordy! >>

      He may well believe that... don't know, don't care. I just know that he has for many years lied frequently, badly, and without remorse.

      Delete
  15. Someone needs to expose the stuff Billy and Ronnie do. Theyll stop like Cindy did when her daughter found out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean like how Beth left the room when one of her family members found out she was an internet basher?

      Delete
    2. Call BL sister J and he'll disappear too.

      Delete
  16. Well, call 301.228.4007 bet BL fleas from AOL then.

    ReplyDelete
  17. << Well, call XXX.XXX.XXXX bet BL fleas from AOL then. >>

    Posting work phone numbers of uninvolved relatives is a sure sign of a total lack of class, and I hope Ugly removes it stat and bans your worthless ass from further posts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. << Do you mean like how Beth left the room when one of her family members found out she was an internet basher? >>

    Interesting, if true, but she told me different reasons for why she periodically took leaves of absence.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.