Monday, September 17, 2012

Ugly wants another vacation

Monika has been crying non-stop. I offered to get her another kitty and she offered to throw me out the door. This was purely an accident. This is my public explanation and apology to her.

Where we live has a lot of land. Barney is a special breed, a bengal cat, so we allowed Bengal to roam free. I did not know Barn was in the car. Until I was at the end of my road. I stopped to admire the sunset, right at the end of my driveway facing the adjacent farm with the little red wagon near the mailbox.

I should have known better than to stop but beauty can be distracting.  Next thing I know my car was raining with cat hair and loud shrieks as Barney flew up to the front and went to town scratch at the slightly rolled down window. Which just happened to be my window. So I have not only cat ass in my face, nine approaching killer dobermans, but now my coffee is in my lap and my leather is raining. I had no choice but to roll down the window.

He jumped out. The dogs jumped on. I revved the engine up and the dogs were everywhere. I threw it in gear n the dogs scattered a bit then circled back around the back of the car. I threw my Benz in reverse and the dogs scattered again. I ran over a log. Or so I thought.

Honey I am sorry please forgive me.

44 comments:

  1. No one drives a Benz anymore. Everyone knows their quality has gone downhill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. << No one drives a Benz anymore. Everyone knows their quality has gone downhill. >>

      I sense Mercedes-envy.

      Delete
    2. << No one drives a Benz anymore. Everyone knows their quality has gone downhill. >>

      I sense Mercedes-envy.

      Delete
    3. The zombies are envy filled

      Delete
    4. Bet the Gurly Fag has done some swallowing in a benz.

      Delete
    5. Ugly since their redesign

      Delete
  2. Who would apologize to their significant other on a rag of a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone with class

      Delete
    2. no, someone with Narcissistic personality disorder and the need for public attention.

      Delete
  3. How come millions were sold last year? Zonbies dont think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what kind of car Ugly drives, the zombies would have a problem with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are searching for benz dealers in md

      Delete
  5. Denial at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hip Hip Hurray for Frosty. The chatroom is awesome. Especially since he's not only not allowing the trash of Bonnie and zeeke but also all the zombie associates like Beth, Cindy, Rose, Perky, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. K2 your rag is boreing

    ReplyDelete
  8. << K2 your rag is boreing >>

    So, leave. d'oh

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... Someone else would be Zeeke. Wow, I think everyone danced around it and Jim just came out and said it lol.
    Yeah, the cult of zeeke would be the death of this group.
    Berni Rickels YEAH,,, YOU GET ZEEKE,,, THEN YOU GET ALL THE FIGHTING THAT KILLED THE ROOM,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can someone decipher that mess of a comment above?

      Delete
    2. What does Berni have to do with anything?

      Delete
    3. Obviously a zombie. Anyobe else knows what that means

      Delete
    4. They are going nits

      Delete
    5. Poor billy bob Everyones happy n he isnt

      Delete
    6. I still haven't figured out the comment made at 7:10 AM. Can someone please explain the meaning of it to me?

      Delete
  10. K2 hasn't wrote a zeeke obsession in a week ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. << K2 hasn't wrote a zeeke obsession in a week ? >> Zeeke, obviously

    You've written, what, *20* about me in the last couple of weeks? Obsessed much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you write ten a week of him

      Delete
    2. << And you write ten a week of him >>

      Under the "Facts are our friends" category, please note that the most recent one I wrote one about him was Sept. 7 and before that, Aug. 3. So, one a month would be more accurate.

      Delete
    3. BTW, Zeeke has written *16* about ME so far in September.

      Why do you think he's soooooooooooo obsessed with ME???

      Delete
    4. Billy needs to get a job and a life.

      Delete
    5. Billy's been fired from three jobs in the last year. That he doesn't want anyone to know but it's true.

      Delete
  12. Billy, MVM, and Ronnie need some pussy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K2 needs some dick then.

      Delete
    2. And you need a new brain. You vile piece of flesh.

      Delete
    3. Everyone can see billy us struggling with wanting cock

      Delete
  13. Is ronnie capable of thinking on his own?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ronnie can't think beyond his nose because of all the booze he had drank in the past. His brain is pickled.

    ReplyDelete
  15. << Billy's been fired from three jobs in the last year. That he doesn't want anyone to know but it's true. >>

    I sense a Top 10 article coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mvm works at tek systems and ronnie works in a flooring company

    ReplyDelete
  17. How much is mvm paying the hooker each month?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.