Monday, August 1, 2011

"Major vs. Minor Stupidity"

(Written by ChristopherK2 8/1/11 for the Uglier Marylanders blog)

An old saying goes something like, "We are all stupid for five minutes a day. Wisdom consists of not exceeding that limit."

I've always thought that a bit simplistic because it doesn't distinguish between levels of stupidity. Shouldn't a major stupidity count, say, five times as much as a minor one?

I'm sure you're asking yourself... Minor? Major? Huh?

Examples of minor stupidities include spilling bleach on a shirt, arriving at work two hours late just for giggles, putting salt in your freshwater fish tank, and lusting after one of Zeeke's Zombies.

Pretty bad, huh? But there's worse, FAR worse, my friends. Here's the sad, sad story of my most recent Major Stupidity.

My fiancee, Pamela, and I were about to head to the local swimming pool for the afternoon. She came out of the bathroom dressed in a lovely new two-piece swimming suit. She twirled to model it and asked me those words every guy dreads hearing, "Does this make my ass look fat?"
I thought back to how well I was prepared for this moment, all the training over my life from various women, the long discussions about it with other men, and...

Then she said "Well???" Apparently I had been fondly recalling my preparations without ever actually saying the word, and was just sitting there with that Dead Trout Look. I quickly blurted out "NO!!!" But it was way too late; I was toast.

Her quick "That's IT??? Just a 'No'?" started me sweating heavily.

At this point I was only in Minor Stupidity territory. But I then forgot another old adage ("When you've dug yourself into a hole, the first rule is 'Stop Digging'"). So I quickly moved into Major Stupidity level.

When under stress, I often go into Hyperbole Mode. So I spewed out, "Sorry dear, I was just mesmerized by your mounting glory of a derriere."

I might as well have kicked her dog. She went into THAT look that says "You ain't getting ANY anytime soon!" and snarled, "You think my ass looks like a Mounting Glory?!?!?!?"

In hindsight, it was really a lot like watching Eddie Murray go after a high fast ball. But at the time, I had other concerns. I had nowhere to go and nothing worthwhile to say. So I apologized profusely and promised to buy her some very expensive chocolate.

We eventually made it to the swimming pool and just to rub my nose in it, every time she headed to the diving board--as she walked away--she wiggled her butt a bit and tugged the bottom of her suit over the non-existent flab.

She's a size 6-8 and so has a delightful butt. And I'm sometimes Majorly Stupid.

I would, however, appreciate any help y'all can provide. It would be great if each of you emailed her at PamelasAssDoesNOTLookFatInThat@aol.com with some kind words. And Guys, please add something disgusting like "I want to do you right HERE, right NOW" so I look like comparatively less of a pig. Thanks...

Oh, and I have the same question for y'all that Pamela had for me on the way home from the pool: What the heck is a "mounting glory"??? I hate it when random neurons fire in the deep recesses of my brain.

29 comments:

  1. Replace Pam with Guy and you've got the real story folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela's majority stupidity....being engaged to K2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupidity is something that sometimes meshs with the senses......For example, when someone deliberately says things to anger and hurt you, like Zeeke has done to me for the past 9 years. I was the one that was stupid for letting him get to me and, fighting back. By doing that it was providing him and others with the entertainment they seek. If I hadnt fought back, they would just go on with their boring everyday lives. They have no lives and they need excitemnent......that is why the Marylanders over 35 room was usually jam packed.
    You can see that by the room split that what I am saying is true. Zeeke made another room and, just this morning I checked it, there were only 5 people in there. Mind you, Perky now has the bolt but, it wouldnt matter though, I have seen it less then that when Zeeke had the bolt...My point is....the only reason people were coming into that room were to see Zeeke beat on me and, me strike back and, I was stupid for giving them the entertainment they were searching for! I guess they realize now that they all should have been thanking me, for giving purpose to their mundane, mediocre lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. << Pamela's majority stupidity....being engaged to K2 >>

    I thought the official Zombie position was that Pamela "doesn't exist." Oh, wait... that's on Thursdays and Sundays. Nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. << I was the one that was stupid for letting him get to me and, fighting back. >> Bonnie

    Well, perhaps it was better called an unfortunate choice by you. More importantly, what will you do if and when the rooms are merged again?

    << If I hadnt fought back, they would just go on with their boring everyday lives. >>

    I seriously doubt that. Zeeke bashed me at least 25,000 times in the room during that same period without a single comment from me. You, of course, received many times that. I suspect that if you had also chosen to not respond from the beginning, it would have merely resulted in substantially fewer comments about you by Zeeke and the Zombies... but not none.

    ReplyDelete
  6. << Replace Pam with Guy and you've got the real story folks. >>

    Well, Vomit seems to have an intimate knowledge of the size of Zeeke's... ummm... equipment, based on his recent blog entry. So, perhaps you should replace Pam with Vomit, and me with Zeeke in your analogy. Or vice versa... hard to say.

    And BTW, "you ain't heard it from me cause I ain't one to gossip," but rumor has it that they're both very "small" and that they're liaisons are very... ummm... brief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. << They have no lives and they need excitemnent... the only reason people were coming into that room were to see Zeeke beat on me and, me strike back >> Bonnie

    I much prefer the pleasant chat with nice people that's been the hallmark of the Over 35 room since the split. It's been a delightful 2 1/2 months without drama, and--after your save of the room today--hopefully it'll continue for at least another couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all Bonnie My live isn't medicore and I have more better things to do than to listen to you and Zeek fighting. I am not on line that much and from time to time read this blog. It seems you have no one to argue with and you should be very happy now. So why bring up the past??? It's doen and over with. Move on and do more constructive things with your life I do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ChristopherK2 said...

    <>

    I THINK VOMIT WAS SAYING PERKY HAS A BIGGER
    DICK THAN YOU....GURLYFAG

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all Bonnie My live...(its LIFE) isn't medicore and I have more better things to do than to listen to you and Zeek fighting. I am not on line that much and from time to time read this blog. It seems you have no one to argue with and you should be very happy now. So why bring up the past??? It's doen and over with. Move on and do more constructive things with your life I do with mine.

    You say you have (more better) things to do then to listen to me and Zeeke argue......yet you have time to comment on this blog and, anonymously at that and,,,,,,I am sure its not the first time and I am very sure that you have sat in the chat room and watched everything that has been said and most likely chimed in!

    Either way, it doesnt matter because, you are posting under anonymous as I said so that makes you obsolete!!

    But you are very right...........I am really very happy that Zeeke is gone from my screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "But you are very right...........I am really very happy that Zeeke is gone from my screen!!"

    Then why do you continue to bring his name up in blog comment that has absolutely nothing to do with him or anyone else for that matter. Pattern is that what ever the topic is from this blog whether it is about people or a random thought, you make it about something it is not and all about him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. << Pattern is that what ever the topic is from this blog whether it is about people or a random thought, you make it about something it is not and all about him. >>

    Yeah, 'cause we never EVER see Zeeke and the Zombies go off topic to personally attack someone. << mega eyeroll >>

    ReplyDelete
  13. I concur with you Anonymous 5:07 am that no matter what the subject is that she has to draw it around her and Zeek. She is still having withdrawal symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 5:07AM commenter needs reading comprehension....my main post which they commented on at 4:24PM yesterday.......was about the main topic STUPIDITY..........which is something YOU seem to have an abundance of!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here's a thought:

    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no ones definition of your life. DEFINE YOURSELF".
    "Each day is a gift and not a given right".
    "Every second counts, cuz there is no second try".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Zeeke dont want people to know this but he did indeed give Bonnie some cock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think its funny how bonnie tries to type intelligently when everyone knows she`s a low life uneducated welfare section 8 dickwhore.stop making yourself look so stupid, if thats possible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know rose tried to get with k2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. notice how zeekes room died after hammy got the bolt lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. well we see ronnie and zeeke aint happy with their blogs so they come here for attention ...only zeeke and ronnie call bonnie a dickwhore ...they must need attention bad ...its sad when your on aol 24 but its worse when you go on someone elses blog looking for attention ....if you 2 was smart you d call rose and ask her if she ll let you pop her blisters during an outbreak ...atleast ya have something to do

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ham is about as exciting as a bread sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hmm ya must have blistas too obsessed with someones gentials

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can tell you one thing. Rose has a very loose pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. << I know rose tried to get with k2. >>

    It has been said often that, "Put an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters, and eventually one of them will type the Gettysburg Address."

    So it apparently is with Zombies. Every now and them one of them actually says something funny. And that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stupid is as stupid does.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 6:04 I've heard that from a few guys. Even Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The only thing Rose has is a stretched out cunt

    ReplyDelete
  28. I fucked Rose I mean the air. Loose bitch.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.