Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Chicks Dig It"

(Written 6/17/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

I *try* to smoke all of my cigarettes out on my patio. I do this not because I dislike the smell but because others tell me it makes my house stink.

But I'm not batting 1.000. A cigarette seems right when taking a nice dump. And it's hard to go without one for as long as it takes to shave, shower, and dress. And after waking, I can't wait thru getting dressed (especially since I started using compression socks... ugghh), etc., for that first one of the day. And then there's... I think y'all get the picture.

So, I probably smoke about five cigarettes a day in my bathroom, with the exhaust fan running during and for about 10 minutes after.

I had been using some neutral-scented air freshener (Lysol? I forget.), but it recently ran out. While shopping at the store for a replacement, I noticed that nearly all of the current brands have... ummm... chick scents. There is NO "Eau de Budweiser," "Hamburger Sizzling on a Grill," or even "3-Day Old Sweat." Phooey!

Left to pick from all the Chick Scents, I remembered back to a chat with a Hot Babe cashier at a car wash in Phoenix, AZ. She said I *should* have a scent thing hanging from my mirror; the favorite scent among Hot Babes like her was, oddly enough, Vanilla; and, we're having a Special on it TODAY ONLY for JUST $10. Like ANY guy, I would've bought Eau de Brussels Sprouts if SHE had recommended it.

Naturally, I then searched for a vanilla-scented air freshener. There weren't any that were *just* vanilla. Yeah, let's NOT make it easy on the Buyer. So I settled for Febreze's "Lavender, Vanilla & Comfort." Lavender I like. What's "Comfort"??? I have no idea, but I'm sure it's absolutely splendid. Why else would Febreze stick it in there?

About now, I'm sure you're wondering: why is Christopher torturing himself over bathroom air fresheners? That automatically means you're a Chick. Any Guy would know. We do this on the off chance that Angelina Jolie will knock on our door asking to use our bathroom. And somehow she'll be soooooooooo impressed with our bathroom odor that she'll want to have sex with us, and right NOW. D'oh!

Sooooo, five times a day I'm saturating my bathroom with the lovely smells of lavender, vanilla, and juniper. Juniper? Yes, that's what Febreze's web site says the "Comfort" scent is. Ya'right... not to THIS gardener. A juniper is a boring evergreen tree/shrub that when cut smells like, well... sap. Alrighty then...

In my totally uneducated olfactory view, the Fabreze, cig smoke, and other normal bathroom odors have combined to make my bathroom smell like a French Whore. Few Guys really know what a French Whore smells like. The rest of us just use the term to describe what a woman smells like who uses waaaaaaaaaaay too much cheapass toilet water bought in the handy gallon bottle with a hand pump. Oh, and our grandmothers.

Worse, I haven't yet figured out how to avoid getting drenched by the bazillion droplets that invade the bathroom every time I use that "sweeping motion" to spray "throughout the entire room." (I'm German. I follow directions *exactly*.) I've tried bobbing and weaving, backing out of the room while spraying, and covering myself in a bath towel. No luck. Now, of course, *I* smell like a French Whore for most of the day.

Given my usual luck with women, Angelina Jolie WILL stop by next week and WILL ask to use my bathroom. When she comes out, however, she'll say, "I *hate* that 'Comfort' odor. It smells like frickin' SAP. I HATE Sap. It reminds me of the rain forests we're killing off EVERY DAY. If you had used just Vanilla, I would've come out of the bathroom in my sexiest lingerie and high heels and said, 'Do me NOW, Big Boy'."

Oh well... maybe Jennifer Aniston loves the smell of sap...

24 comments:

  1. Why do you insist on proveing over and over you are homosexual ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redslim will be around soon to say what great article this is but we all know she's Mensa aka Crabbngal aka Ugly aka AAforPantry Funny how K2 dosen't have a problem running a blog with pond scum huh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm late. I was swimming today and enjoying life. With that said, this blog is the bomb!

    ::::Smooch::::

    ReplyDelete
  4. how the fuck does someone post a comment..mine never show up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask Zeeke is the best blog hands down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask Zeeke is entertaining if you are under 12 or lick the windows on the short bus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your grasping fag

    ReplyDelete
  8. talking about taking a shit/smoking cigarettes/and bathroom air fresheners is entertaining? and then to write a novel about it....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment was left under the last article >
    Anonymous said...
    Like you do Bonnie and you are upset over what you point out and do the very same thing so does that make you a bully and a pussy also?

    June 18, 2011 8:23 AM

    Let me address this .....Honestly, I did fall into doing the same thing that was being done to me......the only difference is, is that I was doing it BACK to those who were doing it to ME. I thought they were human beings and most human beings do have a sensitive nature so, everyone can be TOUCHED in some way, shape or form......and it seems as though it did touch them........cause look what happened??...........They reacted in the same manner I reacted in!

    Only difference is, is that they cant see this because, they are self centered, self righteous, egotistical people who like to blow their own horns and pretend they are something the clearly arent.......RESPECTABLE!

    They blow their own horns in order to get respect and, atttention from others. Now, if they were respectable.....they would respect theirselves.........Which it is clear that...they dont!

    ReplyDelete
  10. here is the ideal bathroom for a smoker - an outhouse - has it own venting system - no need for vanilla, lavender, etc sprays - just park it under the juniper for that comfort smell and just break off a branch before going in for a round of no 2 - you can add a cup holder (beer or coffee - whichever stimulates the activity at hand) - an ashtray or better yet - flick (with caution) between the legs and enjoy that manly feeling of the great outdoors. Think of the privacy. Add a sky roof and what a view you will enjoy. Add a TV and surround sound with an Xbox and you will never come out. While your at it - add a small frig or cooler. If you a smoker of the weed variety - keep some snacks handy. And for you hardcore AOLers - bring your laptop. Outhouses will be the future of the bathroom luxuries - remember - you heard it here first. svapam

    ReplyDelete
  11. here is the ideal bathroom for a smoker - an outhouse - has it own venting system - no need for vanilla, lavender, etc sprays - just park it under the juniper for that comfort smell and just break off a branch before going in for a round of no 2 - you can add a cup holder (beer or coffee - whichever stimulates the activity at hand) - an ashtray or better yet - flick (with caution) between the legs and enjoy that manly feeling of the great outdoors. Think of the privacy. Add a sky roof and what a view you will enjoy. Add a TV and surround sound with an Xbox and you will never come out. While your at it - add a small frig or cooler. If you a smoker of the weed variety - keep some snacks handy. And for you hardcore AOLers - bring your laptop. Outhouses will be the future of the bathroom luxuries - remember - you heard it here first. Svapam

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....over fifty thousand page views and there are few if any comments from men that celebrate the wonderful aspects of many Marylander Room women. Those who leave remarks about any particular woman do so only in an attempt to make odious comparisons between one or another, as if the guy making the remarks had any real experiences whatsoever. Surely, there have been some nice dates for example, that one might share with readers. This is where anonimity would be of help. No need to mention any names, yet the woman might enjoy reading how the guy had a nice time with her. At the very least it would provide an hiatus from all the hurtful and unhealthy vitrol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw someone in the baltimre sun yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  14. << and then to write a novel about it >> Anonymous COWARD

    Yeah, I suppose that anything longer than a paragraph or two--especially one with all those Big Words in it--must seem as long to you as a novel does to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. << here is the ideal bathroom for a smoker - an outhouse >> Pam

    << mad chuckle >> I love your thinking, especially the skylight. But as we discussed in the room last night, your plans need a bit of tinkering.

    For example, given my recent cig-related fire at my patio, I think a water-sprinkling system is necessary.

    << Add a TV and surround sound with an Xbox and you will never come out. >>

    Love it, but that will require including a state-of-the-art security system. Around here that means a padlock.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No one wants to be around someone who liescabout their sexualitu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous said...
    "No one wants to be around someone who liescabout their sexualitu"

    Zeeke does it all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You need a life k2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zeeke ate Bonnie out. Proven fact.

    ReplyDelete
  20. K2 ate out cindy

    ReplyDelete
  21. K2 you fail to see your hypocrisy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your writing is drab, infantile, scattered, full of disconnects, and riddled with bad grammar. I suggest remedial writing 101.

    ReplyDelete
  23. K2 is sitting on sit and spin tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.