Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"Welcome to Blog World, Vomit"

(Written 6/14/11 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders Blog)

Didn't Vomit often used to say, "Anyone who has a blog is a Loser"? Well, now he be one!

And who knew that he could actually write things that vaguely look like whole paragraphs?

But one tip, Vomit: when your Zombie Master publicizes your blog one day and adds that "I'll keep the mystery blogger a secret," it probably wasn't a good idea to open your blog the next day with your SN splattered all over it. << chuckle, chuckle >> It just adds to the general impression that he's slowly losing control over Zombie World.

I also seem to recall you regularly commenting negatively on my pics. (Or maybe that was the Zombie from Florida whateverhissnis. Sorry if I've confused you two... quite understandable, though. Two peas in a bigoted, ugly, stupid, negative pod, so to speak...) And I see that you included your pic on your blog. I'm a very nice guy and would never say anything negative about your appearance. So let's just leave it at neither of us looks like Brad Pitt. But at least one of us always looks sober in his pics...

As to your personal advice to me to "GET OUT AND MEET PEOPLE," I was glad to see that you expanded on Ham's and Cindy's utterly stupid comments to an avid gardener that I should get outside more for some fresh air and sunshine. << snort >> But coming from someone who (1) now writes what, 5?, articles a day for his blog, (2) yammers in the chat room for several hours a day, and (3) gets "piss drunk" on the weekends, WTF exactly are YOU to give ANYONE social advice? And when you've met about 500 AOLers among thousands of others, give me a holler.

Personally, I think you're still just pissed at me for repeatedly pointing out what a frickin' ugly racist you are. That NWordVomit nickname I gave you stung, huh? Oh well, boo frickin' hoo.

As to your genuinely clueless comment about your perception of my negativity here, let's see you post some original poetry or fiction on your blog, then we'll talk. Or nice pics of pretty flowers? Articles about interesting events in your life? Anything other than your pale imitation of Zeeke's relentless, disgusting, and boring ugliness would be a nice change of pace for you.

BTW, I loved your disclaimer that you NEVER EVER read this blog, except of course, "JUST TODAY THO, AFTER SOMEONE SENT ME THE LINK." As your Zombie Master often says, "That's some funny shit right there."

21 comments:

  1. Zombies are not pretty people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vomit has a blog? I didn't think he could write an entire sentence. I wonder how far that one went in school.
    One more thing, now I know why they call him "Vomit."

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he just spent some time with cindys stinky thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. neither are team toothless they arent hot that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only team that is hot is the Sos team

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should see Felony he's like 5'1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felony is 5'1"? hahaha
    No wonder he talks smack in the chat room and bullies women. It is the only place in the world where he is a big man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christopher my hat is off to you sir. Omg I never saw a pic of Vomit before but man oh man I didn't know he looked like Howdy Doodie lol. I have always loved your articles and I always will but this time this was your best. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soss is cute but dennis and fun? Come on now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The following is in response to yet ANOTHER article about ME on Vomit's blog. For its full text, go to http://allaboutmdover35.blogspot.com/.

    << I THINK MY EXACT WORDS WERE...."ONLY LOSERS READ THOSE BLOGS". NOW TELL ME WHERE IVE EVER CLAIMED NOT TO BE A LOSER. >>

    Alrighty then... we agree. You're a loser. << confused look >>

    << IT WAS NEVER A SECRET THAT I STARTED A BLOG, I SAID RIGHT OFF IT WAS MINE. >>

    Take it up with Zeeke. Those were his words on his blog BEFORE you opened it.

    << IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN YOUR PIC UNTIL YESTERDAYAND YES I WILL START MAKING FUN OF IT. >>

    Of course. That's what Zombies do. It's a Rule. You have no choice. I forgive you in advance.

    << IM ALOT CLOSER TO [Brad] PITT THAN YOU. SEE I GOTZ ALL MY TEEF. >>

    Apparently someone gave you a pic of Zeeke instead of me by mistake.

    << ITS NO SECRET I HAVENT DRANK ANY ALCOHOL SINCE NOVEMBER 8TH, 2010. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME? >>

    Hooray for you! For better or worse, I hate the taste of alcohol. I include for worse because at my age I'm supposed to have one drink a day. About once a year, I buy a 6-pack of good beer or a bottle of wine to try to start it as a regimen. It's never taken.

    Bottom line, I have maybe five drinks a year. I think... not sure, really... I had one at my frat's annual dinner this past March. Before that, the last one I recall was a 6-pack of Samuel Adams last summer. I gave a couple of those away.

    << OK..THE GET OUTSIDE MORE COMMENT... PLEASE DONT BRAG ABOUT MEETING 500 AOL`ERS, REALLY ITS NOT HELPING YOUR CAUSE. >>

    Of course not, it rebuts your know-nothing assertion. You say shit just to provoke because that's the way you get attention. Facts that go against you MUST be rationalized away, lest you have to admit that you're just another Zombie Idiot trying to blow smoke up people's butts. So, taking a pretty lady to a semi-formal dinner-dance with 175 people does NOT count solely because they're AOLers. Ditto the half a dozen AOL women I've taken ballroom dancing. Blah blah blah

    << NOW TO THE RACIST PIG THAT YOU THINK I AM.I HAVE 8 AFRICAN AMERICAN RELATIVES. I HAVENT SAID ANYTHING HERE THAT I HAVENT SAID INFRONT OF THE ADULT ONES. I HANG OUT WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS AND THEY CRACK ON WHITES AND I CRACK ON BLACKS. >>

    What folks call each other in private is relatively meaningless. The problem is you use the same language "here." And I've seen you use it as a far less than friendly term. You've also used pejorative words about nearly every minority that exists. It's who you are... a foul-mouthed bigot. It's your problem, not mine. Deal with it.

    << YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU NEVER ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR OLD NEIGHBORS..... WHAT COLOR WERE THEY? >>

    I have no idea what you're talking about there. I generally knew my last set of neighbors fairly well, and a couple of them I considered good friends.

    << GIGGITY GIGGITY >>

    The catchphrase of Quagmire, the airline pilot in "Family Guy"? The one the show's creator calls "an appalling human being"? The sexual predator who specializes in such acts as drugging his date's drinks? Not someone I'd quote that often, but whatever floats your boat...

    ReplyDelete
  11. << Christopher my hat is off to you sir... I have always loved your articles and I always will but this time this was your best. Keep up the good work. >>

    Thanks, I greatly appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you expect from a drunk Zombie ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ronnie is a true idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most of the zombies are lushes. Pikle nancy lynnzy are all pot heads. Ronnies had 4 dwis. Zeeke 2. Pantry is always drunk and is being sued for millions perkys married to a drunk and cindy eats pills. Rose was and probably still is a cackhad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate to burst your bubble K2 but you are a kook.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Billy is a liar when he says he doesn't live with his Mom. I started driving by there after my job relocated to the area and I've seen his white truck in the driveway of his mother's house every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chris why do you even bother answering that idiot ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course Billy lives with Mommy. That is why he is such a miserable piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vomit already lost his job as bolt holder in the Hate Fest room. Billy got very upset that Vomit wasn't around to bolt people that him and Ham didn't like (imagine that). On the bright note, now Vomit has more time to run and pick up beer and get drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  20. << Chris why do you even bother answering that idiot ? >>

    I'm sorry, but you'll have to be more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  21. << Vomit already lost his job as bolt holder in the Hate Fest room. Billy got very upset that Vomit wasn't around to bolt people that him and Ham didn't like (imagine that). >>

    So much for that whole "trust" bit that Perky and Dee were babbling about in the Over 35 room.

    Zeeke was soooooooo upset about not being able to zap Pam that he chased her back into the Over 35 room to rant at her. Vomit was gone a few hours later.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.