Monday, May 21, 2012

"Who's Obsessing ?"

(Written 5/19/12 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier MDers blog)
The title is from an old article Zeeke wrote about ME for accidentally entering his chat room and hastily exiting.  But it's a vast understatement for describing what Zeeke and Vomit did today.  And they have precious little to show for their prodigious efforts. 
And why did they fuck up so badly?  It all goes back to Zeeke skipping 12th grade.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Let me explain, in a bit.
HUGE EFFORTS
Zeeke and Vomit devoted much time and energy to do what they did today.  That includes not just composing and then entering the ~100 long spam comments (comprised of several different ones) along with individual comments directed mainly at Bonnie.  There was also the planning time, the blog posts, emails and IMs, yada yada.
WHAT THEY *THOUGHT* THEY ACCOMPLISHED
Zeeke and Vomit both spelled that out on their blogs.  Zeeke said that, "imagine Faggy and Bonnie unable to post on Ugly's blog for at least 12 hours until Ugly gets home and fixes the mess we made of his blog.. They will be suicidal and feel even worse when they learn that they helped shut it down."  And Vomit bragged about his grandiose plan that, "this is the end of the ugly blog as you once knew it." 
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED
There was some minor inconvenience for both me and Bonnie.  I briefly posted under another article once the 200 comment limit was reached.  I kept current with the 200+ comments by reading most of them on the Recent Comments section of the blog.  (I guess Zeeke and Vomit forgot about that feature.  LOL)  Eventually a blog was created for posting those comments for anyone to read.  At that point I resumed posting on the main article.    
WHY THEY FUCKED UP
One of the courses Zeeke obviously missed by skipping 12th grade was Reading Comprehension.  He and Vomit totally misinterpreted my comment about comments in excess of 200 for an article.  I've previously noted that for reasons unknown *my* computer can't display those; the "Loading" link just keeps churning.  Other folks are unaffected and one told me it takes about 10 minutes for them to display.
So, Zeeke and Vomit's elaborate plan to spam the blog until the first 200 comments were used up really only affected little old ME, and then only briefly.  Everyone else merely had to slog thru the spam.
WHAT IT HAS AND WILL COST VOMIT AND ZEEKE
Zeeke's "total victory" article is titled "Sick Childish and Perverted But Funny As Hell."  I can think of no better explanation for why sooooooooooo many more mature and educated adults, like Beth, have fled their chat room in thorough disgust.  Acting like a child throwing a tantrum drives away many adults.
And any pretense that Zeeke has never EVER read Ugly's blog is shot to hell.  Zeeke's extensive review of Ugly's blog and his participation in the antics seriously eroded what little credibility he had left.
Also, I don't imagine Ugly will be pleased when he returns from the Preakness.  I see Vomit, Zeeke, and the other idiots having VERY limited access to Ugly's blog from that point on.  That will leave them with damn little else to do other than chat with the few who remain in their room and each other, along with whatever crap they wish to post to their own juvenile blogs.
As to their own blogs, I hereby strongly recommend to Ugly that he file a formal complaint with Blogger.  Both Zeeke and Vomit were stupid enough to brag on their blogs about exactly what they did.  I doubt Blogger will see the humor in it.  And yes, I've already saved those articles in case Ugly needs any additional proof.

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like Zeekes plan BACKFIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get to that today, Chris. Thanks and please remain the tunnel of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that Zeeke doesn't expect ANYONE to believe ANY of his endless lies. But I sometimes wonder whether HE does... maybe he's just totally delusional.

    Take, for example, his most recent rant on his blog about his spamming of this blog:

    << A few pictures of people I barely know and most I dont even recognize... >>

    He doesn't recognize his sisters and their kids??? Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeee...

    << They were completely shut out of the blog for 36 hours. >>

    Oh? Bonnie could access the 200+ comments, and seemed to comment at about her usual rate. (I think there were about 30 comments made beyond the first 200. That's about a year's supply for Zeeke's blog. << snicker >>) I made a comment there at about noon, which was after they began their childishness but before the then-current article reached 200. After lunch, I moved to another article and made several posts there in mid-afternoon. Once Bonnie had set up the blog with the copies of the 200+ comments, I resumed commenting there late that afternoon. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I was delayed from commenting for maybe *2* hours (I was gardening, so I'm not sure, really), not "shut out" for 36.

    << Our mission was to force Ugly to enable comment moderation. >>

    That sounds like a politician's handler in the press room after his candidate gets his butt handed to him in the debate.

    Zeeke invested much time in dumping ~100 idiotic spam comments onto the blog plus other crap, and accomplished almost nothing that he set out to do solely because his pathetic reading comprehension skills led him to misread a comment I made. He initially talked about blocking me and Bonnie off the blog "for at least 12 hours" while Vomit bragged glowingly about the "end of the ugly blog." I totally debunked those claims in this article, so now Zeeke has trashed his old claims and moved on to the pitiful "comment moderation" one. And Vomit was forced to delete his humiliating "demand" that Ugly block Bonnie. All that time and energy and humiliation just to get Ugly to go to comment moderation? Surrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee

    Comment moderation simply means that Zeeke, Vomit, and their Zombies will have very reduced access to this blog. So, it's the LAST thing they want. LOL

    Sooooooooo, Zeeke's "TOTAL VICTORY" consisted entirely of minorly annoying me, Bonnie, and Ugly. But it cost Zeeke and Vomit several precious hours, ruined what little good was left of their reputations, and will seriously limit their access to this blog (which has been a major part of their lives since their chat room began dying).

    So, I expect them to substantially increase the rate and length of their articles and comments on their blogs. Alas for them, it seems like their only readers are me and Mike. Even Bonnie won't read their "shitrags." << chuckle, chuckle >>

    ReplyDelete
  4. << GO Christopher!!! lol >> Bonnie

    Thanks, I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. << Sounds like Zeekes plan BACKFIRED!!! >>

    Oh, I think it's more like Vomit and Zeeke were "shooting blanks," if you get my drift...

    ReplyDelete
  6. << I'll get to that today, Chris. >>

    Great! I look forward to the results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Oh, I think it's more like Vomit and Zeeke were "shooting blanks," if you get my drift..."

    I get your drift but, I think they are USED to it. if you get my drift...........lol

    They were not much of an annoyance to me, I was sitting here with a smile on my face every time I saw that another comment taken up by their idiocy. It only proved that everything I have been saying about Zeeke is true! He is bored with life, he is mentally disturbed, he is a degenerate that refuses to take responsibility, he dislikes negative talk about himself, he dislikes being hated (by me mainly), he lies about everything and, I could go on and on but, I don't think there is enough room on this blog to list all the negative things that are wrong with Zeeke!

    And, the VICTORY that he has claimed was his, really wasn't! Think about it, we can post on this blog without having to see his childish negative bullshit all day long! And THAT.......... is a VICTORY for ME! While he and his buddies get put on a "time out" like the juvenile delinquents the are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Oh, I think it's more like Vomit and Zeeke were "shooting blanks," if you get my drift..."

    I get your drift but, I think they are USED to it. if you get my drift...........lol

    They were not much of an annoyance to me, I was sitting here with a smile on my face every time I saw that another comment taken up by their idiocy. It only proved that everything I have been saying about Zeeke is true! He is bored with life, he is mentally disturbed, he is a degenerate that refuses to take responsibility, he dislikes negative talk about himself, he dislikes being hated (by me mainly), he lies about everything and, I could go on and on but, I don't think there is enough room on this blog to list all the negative things that are wrong with Zeeke!

    And, the VICTORY that he has claimed was his, really wasn't! Think about it, we can post on this blog without having to see his childish negative bullshit all day long! And THAT.......... is a VICTORY for ME! While he and his buddies get put on a "time out" like the juvenile delinquents the are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zeek's and Vomit's gooses are cooked weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. << TOTAL FAILURE >>

    I don't think the results of Zeeke's and Vomit's efforts were THAT awful. They DID manage to pretty much get themselves banned from this blog. << snort >>

    ReplyDelete
  11. << I don't think there is enough room on this blog to list all the negative things that are wrong with Zeeke! >> Bonnie

    I think you managed to hit the lowlights.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.