Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Sometimes they open their mouths simply to change their feet."

(Written 12/26/10 by ChristopherK2 for the Uglier Marylanders blog)

I had the following exchange early this morning in the room with Alan and his bride, Perky. I'll give them credit for being rather quick at changing their stories. And Alan wisely shut up and let Perky try to defend him.

Xalan39o3x: k2 farts cum
ChristopherK2: Oh, so Alan's the Zombie who posts on the blog. I wondered...
Xalan39o3x: i never blog
Xalan39o3x: must be another fan
Perkyonex2: (((((((((((((((((((((((( Honey FONT))))))))))))))))))))))) stop blogging
Perkyonex2: but I love you anyway
ChristopherK2: "I never read the blog. I just comment on it, critique it, etc."
ChristopherK2: (Did Perky just rat out her hubby?)
Perkyonex2: No..I just went with the flow of conversation....and if YOU say he's blogging ..he MUST be bloggin
ChristopherK2: Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...
ChristopherK2: Nice backpedal...
Perkyonex2: I don't backpedal
Perkyonex2: I just go with the flow
ChristopherK2: Right...

1 comment:

  1. looks like perky was supporting her husband like a decent wife would do. stop making such little shit out to be mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be jealous of the Ugly's.